Celebrate the season of giving with us! For the month of November, enjoy Chef Octavio's special Vegan Ceviche with lime-marinated veggies alongside Sarah's seasonal craft cocktail, Those Aren't Pillows, featuring Plymouth Gin and housemade cranberry shrub. We'll donate a portion of the proceeds to our friends at No Kid Hungry.
Want to make Sarah's cranberry shrub at home? Follow this recipe:
- Cranberry Shrub
- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries
- Peel of 1 med sized orange
- .25 oz bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1” piece of ginger, peeled grated
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1.5 cups white wine vinegar
- Put all ingredients except the vinegar in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until cranberries start to pop, about 10 minutes. Turn off heat, stir in vinegar, refrigerate for 24 hours. Strain and enjoy!